When you think of cosmetic dentistry, what immediately comes to mind? You imagine perfectly straight, radiantly white teeth – and you probably wonder how your teeth measure up to the idea of a movie star smile. But, you can’t trust just anyone to upgrade your smile – you need the premier cosmetic dentist in Louisville. With so many options, how can you find the right dental pro for you? Follow these tips from Remmers Dental, and you’ll have the smile you’ve dreamt of in no time.
What Should I Look For In A Cosmetic Dentist?
Our team recommends using the following criteria to find the right dental professional to upgrade your grin:
- Before & After Photos – Any qualified cosmetic dentist will have a gallery of before and after photos on their website. Look at these pictures closely – and pay special attention to people who have issues just like yours. Also, keep an eye out for Photoshopped and stock images, since what you see may not always be what you can believe.
- Education & Experience – Make sure the person you choose is a member of the American Dental Association, like all three of our dentists are. And, search for someone with plenty of experience – our dentists have practiced comprehensive dentistry for over 30 years.
- Question & Answer – Take your time and screen your dentist – although oral healthcare professionals may offer a wide variety of cosmetic treatments, this doesn’t mean they spend a lot of time actually performing them. Ask your dentist in Louisville how much time they devote to each procedure (like teeth whitening or placing porcelain veneers) – this will give you an idea of their expertise on the cosmetic service you need.
- Ratings & Reviews – What better way to get the real deal on how your dentist actually cares for patients? Take the experience of others just like you into account and read online reviews and ratings. If you look us up, you’ll be impressed – Remmers Dental has 5/5 stars on both Google and 4.8/5 stars on Facebook. It’s true – patients love our practice.
- Take Your Time – Don’t be afraid to call around or even visit the office of the dentist you’re considering. Shop around and take your time – your appearance and your teeth are extremely important. Don’t feel pressured to get treatment before you find the right dentist for you and consider chairside manner – after all, isn’t it better to work with our compassionate, friendly experts at Remmers Dental than someone you don’t really connect with?
Now that you know what to look for in a cosmetic dentist in Louisville, and that Remmers Dental has everything you want, schedule your appointment today to get the winning smile you deserve!